ParkWise offers conveniently-located on-street parking, parking garages, and parking lots in the City Center area. We also manage resident and non-resident on-street permit parking programs.
Our parking lots and locations take the stress out of parking. We offer parking near government and other offices in the downtown area.
For your convenience, we have parking near cultural, retail, dining, and entertainment venues Downtown, on 4th Avenue, and at Main Gate Square.
Centro Garage Parking
$3 - days and evenings Sunday through Wednesday
$5 - Thursday, Friday, and Saturday evenings
Centro Garage is on Congress St. at the SE Corner of the 4th Ave. underpass
It is also next to the Hotel Congress, Rialto Theatre, Historic Depot.
Centro Garage offers one-stop parking for Downtown and 4th Avenue nightlife and events.
Map of Parking in the Greater Downtown Area: From the Mercado District to Main Gate (pdf)
City Parking Garages include:
- Pennington St. Garage located at 110 E. Pennington (entrance off of Scott Ave.)
- Plaza Centro located at 345 E. Congress
- Depot Plaza located at 45 N. 5th Ave
- Main Library located at 101 N. Stone (entrance off of Alameda St.)
- City / State located at 498 W. Congress
- La Entrada (Water) located at 310 W. Alameda
City Parking Lots include:
- Catalina Lot, Franklin Lot, Paseo Redondo Lot, Toole Lot and City Hall South Lot